If a type is not allowed or known and used as a variable a compile error will happen. This annotation allows you to change that behavior by adding types.
By default the only allowed (and always allowed) types to be formatted are:
Config lookup and precedence is as follows:
- type annotated with JStache and this annotation.
- enclosing class (of type annotated with JStache) with this annotation with inner to outer order.
- package annotated with this annotation.
- module annotated with this annotation.
- the chosen formatter with this annotation.
Optional Element Summary
typesWhitelist classes that will be allowed to be passed to the formatter.
- Allowed classes that will be passed to the formatter.
patternsList of regex used to match whitelist class names that are allowed to be formatted.
- regex used to match class names that are allowed to be formatted.